Friday, June 15, 2018

Stormcaster conversions

Hello guys, I'm still working on the paintjob of the big monster for my Nurgle Proxies, but I wanted to take a break from all that purple, so I finished an old project. A stormcaster conversion.

As many of you know, I don't like Age of Sigmar. It's too dark and serious. I liked a lot more the old warhammer, when the models and the world were sillier and funnier. And I hate the grimdark tone of the 40k, in particular the space marines.
I'm not the first one to jump on this train, but i think the Stormcasters are one of the ugliest things ever made by GW, only because that doll-like head. And space marine proportions.

Still, I got 3 of them for free, so let's see what I can do.

At the moment I converted only 2, one with a simple chaos warrior head swap, the other one with various Bretonnia bits. I have no idea about the last one, maybe an undead knight, or I simply paint him as a statue.







No comments:

Post a Comment